“I have a tendency not only to see the best in everyone, but to assume that everyone is emotionally capable of reaching his highest potential. I have fallen in love more times than I care to count with the highest potential of a man, rather than with the man himself, and I have hung on to the relationship for a long time (sometimes far too long) waiting for the man to ascend to his own greatness. Many times in romance I have been a victim of my own optimism.”

Friday, April 06, 2012

Public sector in Greece

I could start writing now and end probably in a day or two; this is how chaotic public sector in Greece is. If somebody wants a piece of paper he has to run up and down to different departments for even a couple of hours or a couple of days maybe. It's a mess. It's the one thing that can ruin my day and make me feel exhausted for 3 days. The type of people you see in the public sector are: old and tired and very very grumpy, young and bored and very very stupid, women wanting to kill themselves right now, bored people, miserable people, ugly people, hairy people, stinky people, uneducated people, rude people, talking-a-cave-language people, don't-give-a-fuck-about-you-waiting-there-until-they-finish-their-cigarette people. Yes smoking is prohibited inside offices. And all that because they actually have to work less than half the days they're supposed to. Fucking backscratchers, fucking retards, you made my country the shit it is today.You and our unethical politicians. Now young people, like me, who are trying to start living their lives, simply can not. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me