- Been going to the gym from October 1st.
- Bought a one-year subscription.
- I have been going every day except Sunday, when the gym is closed that is. I mean every single day for at least 2 hours.
- I have been doing cardio classes, step classes, abs and legs classes, strength classes, pilates classes, working out on the elliptical machine, on the stationary bicycle.
- I even used to go on foot since my house is only 15 minutes away, but with slight uphills on the way. I don't anymore, because the weather is not really helping out.
- I put on a spandex zone-like thing around my waist on my workouts for extra sweat.
- I weigh myself every week.
- I measure myself every week.
- I count my daily calories intake.
Sounds like a serious plan, doesn't it? I have really made up my mind this time. I have one year and it's more than enough.