“I have a tendency not only to see the best in everyone, but to assume that everyone is emotionally capable of reaching his highest potential. I have fallen in love more times than I care to count with the highest potential of a man, rather than with the man himself, and I have hung on to the relationship for a long time (sometimes far too long) waiting for the man to ascend to his own greatness. Many times in romance I have been a victim of my own optimism.”

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Hitting the gym and hitting the fat on the face!





  • Been going to the gym from October 1st.
  • Bought a one-year subscription.
  • I have been going every day except Sunday, when the gym is closed that is. I mean every single day for at least 2 hours.
  • I have been doing cardio classes, step classes, abs and legs classes, strength classes, pilates classes, working out on the elliptical machine, on the stationary bicycle.
  • I even used to go on foot since my house is only 15 minutes away, but with slight uphills on the way. I don't anymore, because the weather is not really helping out.
  • I put on a spandex zone-like thing around my waist on my workouts for extra sweat.
  • I weigh myself every week.
  • I measure myself every week.
  • I count my daily calories intake.

Sounds like a serious plan, doesn't it? I have really made up my mind this time. I have one year and it's more than enough.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me