“I have a tendency not only to see the best in everyone, but to assume that everyone is emotionally capable of reaching his highest potential. I have fallen in love more times than I care to count with the highest potential of a man, rather than with the man himself, and I have hung on to the relationship for a long time (sometimes far too long) waiting for the man to ascend to his own greatness. Many times in romance I have been a victim of my own optimism.”

Monday, February 27, 2012

10 days of freedom, please. - Coming up.

It is the day after tomorrow that I forsake this city of mine, which nonetheless I love so very much. The only thought crossing my mind, is changing the return ticket. Maybe moving it several days after my 10 days of freedom pass by. After all, I have absolutely nothing to do here and no one is waiting for me impatiently to come back really.
I'm going to Athens for this test I decided to take and I'm guessing that this is a reason I was looking for, so I can take a leave of absence from this house. 10 care free days, with no nagging, no loud talking, no shouting even, no misery, no psychological tension, free to smoke while watching a movie, no criticism. Very important the last one. Instead, I'm having some alone relaxing time, having-fun-with-best-friends time, change of scenery and most importantly, people. How cool is this? Maybe you wouldn't know, but for me it is very very cool and what I really expected a long time ago. So..... hooray!

*The weather is not very helpful but I don't fucking care. I'm traveling even with a tsunami coming my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me