“I have a tendency not only to see the best in everyone, but to assume that everyone is emotionally capable of reaching his highest potential. I have fallen in love more times than I care to count with the highest potential of a man, rather than with the man himself, and I have hung on to the relationship for a long time (sometimes far too long) waiting for the man to ascend to his own greatness. Many times in romance I have been a victim of my own optimism.”

Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Not retarded, just new interface

As the last day has passed, I realize that I was trying to create a page, where I would link another blog I just made. So it would be a page/link/blog. Yeah, well the thing is that I haven't tried the new shiny blogger interface or what's its name. WRONG. Because it seems that with the old dusty one, one could not make a page/link to another blog. Well how the hell would I know that?????? That I MUST try the new, shiny interface?? I asked my friend Bozo (say that out loud) who has already done that, she explained to me as perfect as she could but I could not find that fucking drop-down menu anywhere. Jesus did I feel like a fuckin retard or what. I even saw a video on blogger help or whatever and guess what; our interfaces were not the same at all! But then all of a sudden... a glare. A click. A whistling in the rhythm of Indiana Jones or something that sounds victorious. "TRY THE NEW BLOGGER INTERFACE (you idiotic person, slower than a snail)".......C L I C K (this better be it you giant piece of shit). My life has just got better. Posting from my new interface and everything. I play it cool now that I made it. You should have seen me earlier. Oh by the way CHECK MY NEW PAGE please. Hell, I got through a lot for it! A big thank you to my friend, the Bozo(again say it out loud), for the idea I got from her. Subconsciously. Cheerio.

1 comment:

  1. Awww sounds like a situation where I would have been very tempted to throw my computer at the wall! (Although I've never actually done that yet). So happy you got it working though! I'm going to check it out - this will be fun! x

    ReplyDelete

Hit me