“I have a tendency not only to see the best in everyone, but to assume that everyone is emotionally capable of reaching his highest potential. I have fallen in love more times than I care to count with the highest potential of a man, rather than with the man himself, and I have hung on to the relationship for a long time (sometimes far too long) waiting for the man to ascend to his own greatness. Many times in romance I have been a victim of my own optimism.”

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Hm...

This is part from my previous post. Please notice how the word "god" was written (2nd line from bottom to top) and how "Satan" (last line) was written. No capital first letter. But I guess dictionary has a different point of view for the two of them.... So I changed it to be syntactically correct, it's not my fault!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me