“I have a tendency not only to see the best in everyone, but to assume that everyone is emotionally capable of reaching his highest potential. I have fallen in love more times than I care to count with the highest potential of a man, rather than with the man himself, and I have hung on to the relationship for a long time (sometimes far too long) waiting for the man to ascend to his own greatness. Many times in romance I have been a victim of my own optimism.”

Thursday, December 08, 2011

A post in a cafe

Was I longing for blogging and drinking a hot cup of coffee in my favorite cafeteria? Of course. Am I annoyed by the loud and stupid voices who only want to be heard and do no good at all? Of course! Am I overreacting? Trust me, I'm not.
People in Greece are like that. Cause we don't have anything to say really, we're just making  noises and being loud just to convince ourselves that we have a voice and a saying. Because that's the way. Sure thing. In the whole wide world, people talk in normal voice tones and WAIT (this is very important) for the other person to say what he/she has to say. But Greeks.... oh no..... we know everything. Even what you have in your mind! Oh my, it's no use. We have our advantages of course, don't get me wrong. It's just that, this post is not about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me