“I have a tendency not only to see the best in everyone, but to assume that everyone is emotionally capable of reaching his highest potential. I have fallen in love more times than I care to count with the highest potential of a man, rather than with the man himself, and I have hung on to the relationship for a long time (sometimes far too long) waiting for the man to ascend to his own greatness. Many times in romance I have been a victim of my own optimism.”

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Fail

F*ck. Yesterday I went to bed relatively early, 1 a.m. I set the alarm at 9 a.m. I woke up at 11.30 a.m. 20 minutes ago. Who am I kidding? It seems that 8 hours of sleep are but are not enough for my system. 8 hours are enough if I go to sleep at 4 o'clock in the morning but not enough if I go to sleep at midnight!
And let me tell you this, the fitness hasn't  come in yet. I might as well do nothing and wait for spring and summer.  It is the next thing that will cheer me up. F*ck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me