“I have a tendency not only to see the best in everyone, but to assume that everyone is emotionally capable of reaching his highest potential. I have fallen in love more times than I care to count with the highest potential of a man, rather than with the man himself, and I have hung on to the relationship for a long time (sometimes far too long) waiting for the man to ascend to his own greatness. Many times in romance I have been a victim of my own optimism.”

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Friday the 13th

It means nothing. Please people, I didn't even realize it yesterday until this morning. And I had a good day yesterday. Good sex, a drink, late dinner, good night's sleep.
It's a pity that some children are frightened with this and grow old having in their subconscious that this shit is real. Well, Good Morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me