“I have a tendency not only to see the best in everyone, but to assume that everyone is emotionally capable of reaching his highest potential. I have fallen in love more times than I care to count with the highest potential of a man, rather than with the man himself, and I have hung on to the relationship for a long time (sometimes far too long) waiting for the man to ascend to his own greatness. Many times in romance I have been a victim of my own optimism.”

Monday, January 09, 2012

Sleep issues

Well I always had one, or more. I really do love sleeping and I think it is one of life's pleasures. But it seems that it can also be one of my biggest and most tiring problems. As I love sleeping, I also like very much waking up early in the  morning and not missing one minute from a hopefully nice day. But I guess that's an advantage of having a job. Anyway, now that I'm out of work for a really long time, I have no reason for sleeping early at night, because I'm not tired, nor waking up early in the morning. And guess what is happening.... I end up sleeping at 3 or 4 o'clock in the morning because I can't get any sleep and wake up at noon. I set my alarm clock every-f*ckin-day and I turn it off when it goes off every-f*cking-time without remembering doing so when I finally wake up. I don't even hear it, it's like I hibernate for those hours and my mind commands every other organ not to come alive before noon or 11 at best. I can't stand this, I don't know what to do and it's getting very tiring. Maybe I should buy 5 alarm clocks? Or find a job as soon as possible so my mind and body can finally roll out? Or go to bed from 9 p.m maybe and see what happens? I'll probably die sleeping if I do this last one. Or, hey, maybe I should do all the above!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me